Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day nombre dos

Hello Blog Spot! Today is January 2nd.. I still have not ate any meat lol. I honestly don't think I can ever do it again! It's kind of morbid. I should have never read that book.. the book is called Skinny B****. Yeah weird name for a book but it's true. That's what it's called. It's sad though to know what is really going on with our food. Yikes. I honestly think that our foods are what is causing so much sickness or causing cancers. I have heard that supposedly chocolate causes cancer and a bra can cause cancer?? I think not.. I think it's the pesticides, steroids and anitbiotics in our meat and foods. But of course the government or USDA can't say that our foods are what is making us sick. It will make them look bad. Uck.. it makes me sick. I can honestly say though that since I have not been eating meat I feel great!!! I haven't had a headache in I don't know how long (which I usually get them every day). I feel absolutly great and I have lost like 4 pounds. haha. Anyways I will keep working on being a vegetarian and get some amazing recipes and share with you guys that share the same truth with me! Love you all.. and don't forget to wrote me a post!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment