Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Life is Better :)

I do have to say that lately life has been amazing!!! For a little while there I was stuck in a rut with bad friends, a bad envoirnment and just nothing positive to work with. Now my life is opening up before my eyes. I love it! I am moving forward with my life and my education. Everything is better. Life is better. I am just so happy to have good friends now, good relationships with my family and good relationship with my body. I know that sounds weird but my body is in tip top condition now and I am so thankful for that! Anyways so I still haven't tried to make that vegetarian lasagna. Maybe tonight is the lucky  night? haha. We are kind of broke at the moment so maybe I will stick with my veggie burgers for now. Anyways I am really wanting to do some crafts! I want to buy a way cute and inexpensive jar and then use scrapbook stickers or paint on it "treasures" and THEN you can tie a cute polka dot bow around the top and set it on your dryer.. this is were all those found "treasures" go that you find in your husbands pants when you go to wash them. Or your favorite chapstick that you (now will not) accidentally wash! It just dresses up your laundry room and is a great idea!!! I don't know about you but I have washed my own chapstick several times on accident and also I have washed money or my keys, but my favorite (uck) is when I accidentally wash my husbands cigarettes in his pants. Sick!! Anyways that is a great craft idea right? I am excited to try it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment