Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello blog friends!!! I am sorry to say I didn't even write on my blog yesterday! I have no idea what I was thinking!! I think this is mostly for me though.. ha ha. I just really like to write the thoughts in my head. It's okay if I have no viewers besides my amazing brother!!!! Oh and I have some bad news to share.. My dog (Marley) ate my CONTACTS AND THE CASE today. How amazingly absurd!! I hate it. He ate my glasses like 5 months ago and now my contacts and the case. Arg! I have to go to Walgreens and by a new case I guess. At least the actually contacts were disposable right? ha ha. Anyways so yesterday I was watching the food network and I come across the most amazing recipes that are vegetarian!! Woo hoo. One was a veggie burger and the other was a vegetarian lasagna!!! They both looked amazing! The funny thing is that I had no idea how to make a veggie burger.. I have been buying like garden burgers and stuff ya know? ha ha. But yeah it was mostly like black beans crushed, some bread crumbs, worshesursire (sp?) sauce and some hot sauce. There were some other ingredients ha ha but I am hoping the recipes will be online!! The lasagna looked so amazing though! The guy sauteed some broccoli, cauliflower, zuccini and  summer squash in a frying pan. He made like a regular lasagna but just replaced the meat with this amazing medley of veggies!!! Ahh I am making myself hungry and it's only 11:04am. Not quite time for lunch. lol. Anyways It would be awesome if I got some responses on my blog and some questions or even recipes! I would love to share vegetarian recipes!!! Hit me up ya all 

1 comment: